Thursday, January 19, 2023

Review of Why Choose the Bodyguard by Sylvie Haas

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Nikita, Jasper, Xavier, & Hudson. When this book opens we find Jasper, Xavier, & Hudson are just filling in the paperwork to be bodyguards for a company. When Jasper sees an ad about a woman who is pregnant and at a speed dating event. From the first look all three men know they have just met the woman who will be their future. Nikita isn't sure they will want her once they know she is pregnant. She has nothing to worry about. Can they find a HEA or will the baby's father make that impossible?

Another amazing story. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...