Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Review of Grumpy Doctor by Ginger Hudson

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amy Brown & Chase Davis. Amy is ready to be the new doctor. Her only problem is Chase who believes he doesn't need help from anyone and that Amy can find somewhere else to work at. Chase has just taken over the practice from his father and believes that he can run it all. When he learns that not only is he the doctor taking over the practice he is getting a new partner. Can these two find a HEA or will there be too much to overcome?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...