Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Review of Wall Street Stepdaddy's One Night Stand by Penny Snoak


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alyssa & Remy. Alyssa is just looking to have a little fun before she has to be a responsible adult. What she didn't plan on was to meet up with her best friend's dad. The thing is they both have a connection that they can't deny but do not want to hurt Alyssa's best friend. Can they find that HEA though?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...