Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

 

I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 


In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah Abraham. Sienna has always loved children that is why she became a nanny. She didn't really see the whole falling in love and family since she lost her first love. Noah had to move one once he lost his first love. Coming face to face with her as his daughters new nanny that was a shock. Can these two put aside past hurts or will their HEA be lost forever?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...