Sunday, July 18, 2021

Review of Daughters of Olympus: Five Reverse Harem Romances by Frankie Love

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this series we have 5 books in 1. In each of these books the women in them are compelled by something they can't explain to do something they typically don't. When they go for it they learn something new about themselves and the men who find them. Can these women find not only the HEA they didn't know they were looking for but will it all be to late for them all when it all comes said and done?

Amazing stories that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Mountain Man's Passionate Night by Jess Winters

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lela & Foster. Lel...