Saturday, July 24, 2021

Review of Mountain Man Starter Pack: 10 Growly Alphas by Frankie Love

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book get 10 stories. Each of these stories is book 1 of the series that Frankie Love has written about. For example in Mountain Man Candy: In this book we meet Clive and Hazel. Clive is looking to run away from anything that can hurt and Hazel she is looking for a fresh start from the pain she has gone through. Both of them are looking for a way to heal but neither of them know how to go about it. Each story shows men and women that may feel a connection but have to prove they are worth of that connection. 

I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Mountain Man's Lust by Jess Winters

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Freja Arcanum & Ra...