Friday, August 13, 2021

Review of Bad Boy Bears 10 Book Shifter Box Set by Lisa Daniels

 


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this box set we meet 10 alpha men who are sure they have found their mates but proving this to them proves a bit more interesting. For example Amber Oliver and Jason Cutler. When things are at their worst the last thing you expect to find your mate. When the are given the chance will they fight for their mate or will they have just really been a spark in the dark?

Amazing set. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...