Thursday, August 26, 2021

Review of Daddy's Dirty Little Night Out by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Rosalie & Jack. Rosalie is a bartender who one night sees a man who just seems down. Rosalie knows what this man needs and since she is in between men she is willing to help. Jack wants a little but is worried his desires are wrong and make him a bad person. Can these two find a way to have all their desires met without feeling guilty?

Great short story. These characters will draw you in and show you to go for your dreams. I would recommend this book to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...