Sunday, September 3, 2023

Review of Daddy's Doll Learns to Submit by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jessica & Jason. Jessica is a brat. The thing is she really wants a man but so far hasn't found one she wants to keep for any period of time. Jason knows Jessica is exactly the kind of woman he wants. But first he needs to make sure she knows she just get her way whenever she acts up. Can they find a HEA or will this all be too much for them to overcome?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...