Sunday, September 3, 2023

Review of Quadruple Daddy by Kai Lesy

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Isabella "Bella" Stone & Gabe De Luca. Bella is looking to have her masters program paid for before she even starts. To do this she agrees to be a surrogate for her best friend's brother. Little did she know she would be carrying more than one baby. Gabe wants to be a father more than anything. So when he finds out he is not just having one kid but 4. Can they find a HEA or will there be others that will make sure it never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...