Sunday, September 17, 2023

Review of One Rule by Elena Reyes

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Liliana Armas and Micah Royce.  Micah has known from the first time he saw Lilliana she was meant to be his. He will do anything to protect her from anyone and everything but himself. Lilliana knows that she isn't supposed to be attracted to Micha but there is just something about him. Though very little will stop her at take a shot at him. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...