Friday, November 24, 2023

Review of Revenge with My Ex's Dad by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Molly & Duke. Molly was hoping to have an amicable break-up. The thing is Molly has feelings for someone else and doesn't think it is far to continue seeing Ryan. However, really Ryan comes out. The girls are out at a bar they come up with a plan to get revenge on Ryan. Duke is sitting at the bar just trying to find something that really grabs his attention. Not even the women on the dating app seem to be grabbing his attention. However one glance at Molly walking his way has him closing his phone. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that will never happen?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...