Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Review of Tapped Out Single Mom by Kai Lesy

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Stella, Issac, Noah, Beau, & Levi. Stella is a single mom of 2 who is working as a maid at the Elizabeth. On her first day her mom calls her to tell her she has 1 hour to come get her kids or they will be locked in a room while she goes out. The owners of the Elizabeth step up and not only move her and her kids out of her mother's house, but they also make sure her kids are taken care of while she works. Can they all find a HEA or will her goals for her life make it impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...