Sunday, November 12, 2023

Review of Taken and Bred at the Carnival by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cassidy, Harrison, Tommy, & Adam. Cassidy is a girl who has decided to follow her friend and work the carnival while they are in town. When she is harassed by a guy while working there and knows she can't get away from him. She chooses the guys instead. what she didn't realize is how important they would all become to her. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...