Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Review of Devil's Nuptials by KC Crowne

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mariya & Damien Sidorov. When this book opens we find that Mariya and Damien are just recently married. The only problem with this is Mariya doesn't want to be married just to be put in a gilded cage. Damian has so much going on the last thing he wants to think about is his wilful wife. The thing is the more she pushes the more he wants her. He knows though to keep them both safe he must keep them together. Can they find a HEA or will the wilfulness be to much to overcome?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...