Thursday, April 11, 2024

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. Taylor was just going out with some friends when she decided to walk home. Little did she know she would be kidnapped by Demons MC. Not only was she kidnapped but without knowing she was in the building the Hell's Renegades set the place on fire. Hunter checked the building and didn't find anyone else. That is until they set it on fire and he hears her. Hunter is determined to make it up to her without getting too close. Can they find a HEA or will the guilt always be between them?

Another hit out of the park. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...