Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Review of Rolling with My Best Friend's Brothers by Sylvie Haas

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Beatrix, Mammoth, Gabriel, & Wyatt. Beatrix is helping her best friend move in with her brothers. Ever since she got pregnant and the father doesn't want in the picture her brothers are ready to step up instead. The only problem with this is Beatrix has had a crush on all the men for years now. Mammoth, Gabriel, & Wyatt didn't think about the fact that they would need to be around Beatrix when they offered to have their sister move in with them. Now that they know though they don't know if they can stay away from her. Can they all find a HEA or will one woman make that impossible?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...