I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.
In this book we meet Lyra Thibodeaux & Julian Volkov. When this book opens we find Lyra at a gallery opening. What we learn is that this woman is the ex-fiance of another Volkov brother. We learn tht Lyra has gone through a lot with this family and is just looking to close the door after this one last even. Julian personally invited Lyra to this gallery opening not to date her but to try and win her back to working on the charity she has just recently been let go from. What neither of them expected was the feelings they would have starting that very first night. Can these two find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?
Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment