I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.
In this book we meet Karissa, Posy, Holt & Aidrin. Karissa is on the run from a pack that doesn't understand her and isn't willing to find out. When Kariss's realizes this is her only chance to run before the government come looking for her she goes. Little did she know the truck she stole was going to breakdown on her at mabye the best time. Holt finds her on the side of the road and there is just something about her that gets his wolves attention.The thing is she doesn't need to be just his but Posy & Aidrin's as well. Can they all find a HEA or will the past make a future impossible?
Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment