Monday, August 10, 2026

Review of Texing My Secret CEO by Flora Ferrari

 

I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Dakota & Jackson. When this book opens we find that Dakota a gamer with a following good following while playing and online game. The game she is playing is an earlier version for the game that Jackson created. Jackson knows his game is good he just doesn't know why no one is playing the expansion he made up. When his business partner tells him to check out Dakota's online following he finds more than just a competent woman. He finds an a beautiful woman he wants to know more about. Can these two find a HEA or will others make sure that is impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 

Amazon 

Goodreads 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Feral King by K.C. Crowne

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lyra Thibodeaux & ...