Monday, January 19, 2015

Review of Souls Re-Aligned by Tricia Daniels


I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. Well after a year we have the next installment in this series be forewarned this book also ends on a cliffhanger. I thought when I started reading this series again that with all the characters in this story that maybe the main characters would be wrapped up in this story and we would move on to others that however is not the case.

Ethan is still having issues balancing his dominant self with the need to protect Olivia knowing her history. Olivia is coming to terms with the idea of being with a soul mate due to her past she is not sure that she doesn't see that term like a fairy tale. She knows that no one has made her feel the things she feels like Ethan does and there is a part of her that wants only him but there is still that other side of her that doesn't feel like this is real and that he will leave her at anytime for someone better.

In this book we find out that Ethan has to return to Ireland the question is will he go alone or will he convince Olivia that she should be by his side. We also see the true dynamic of Ethan's family and what it will take to help heal some of that rift.

I am anxious for the next book in this series I also wish I knew how many books this series will be. I think that is because I keep looking for an ending for their story with the new books and am not getting one. The reason I rated this book like this though is because it is an amazing story that will keep you hooked from the first word to the very end and for that I would give it 5 stars but due to the cliff hanger, the length of time between books and the fact that you are not sure how many book are in this series which leads to disappointment at the ending, I rated this book 4 stars. I would recommend this book it is not meant as a stand alone but part of a series and needs to be read in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...