Saturday, February 7, 2015

Review of Recklessly His: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance by Nicole Snow







I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. When I received this book I was thinking that it would be a bit different then it was.

In this book we meet Anton Ivankov and Sabrina Ligiottis. Now Sabrina is trying to be a hard hitting reporter and get the story no one has been able to get an exclusive interview with Anton. Sabrina feels she needs to hide her true identity because Sabrina and Anton's families are enemies. Little does Sabrina know the only reason she is getting this interview is Anton knows exactly who she is and has plans for her.

In this book we are getting the same knew style that Nicole is writing in 1 chapter from her point of view 1 chapter from his. I like how she does this because it gives us a chance to see things from both sides. The reason I said I thought this book would be different is I expected it to be a slightly darker story-line. We get some very indepth parts to both of the characters as to why they are doing what they do. However when he thinks of doing some very raunchy things to her when he does go after her it is a whole lot tamer than I expected given he is a mafia guy. I would say more but I don't want to ruin the story for anyone.

Over all this story is amazing it is a fabulous read and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. This is a book that I believe should be on everyone's must read list

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...