Monday, June 15, 2015

Review of Bear in Mind by Christin Lovell



I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. Holy cow I don't care if you like paranormal books or not this book will have you hooked from the first word till the very end.

In this book Bryn and Bear. Bryn is a plus size woman who knows what she is looking for and isn't willing to settle for less. She did that once and it hurt her in so many ways she will never do it again. She works in a coffee shop and seeing Bear everyday is a highlight of her day. She really does want to be more than Bear's barista but is sure he isn't into girls like her and she isn't willing to risk the heartache to find out.

Bear has waited 5 long years for his mate to be ready for him but has he waited to long? When one night he finds her at a bar and things go wrong Bear is done waiting he just hopes his mate is ready for him.

There is so much good stuff in this book I want to tell you about but I want you as a reader to experience it for yourself. Pick up your copy of this book you will not be disappointed. I would recommend this book once I started I couldn't put it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...