Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Review of Love Always Damian by






I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. After reading the first book I couldn't wait to see where the author would go with this book.

In this book we find that Damian hasn't moved on from Kate like she hoped he would. We also learn that his last time with Ellie brought about some interesting changes for them both. Ellie loves Damian but knows she can't go back into that dark place again. When she finally moved on from Liam (Damian's brother) she knew that all she and Damian were doing was enabling each other not helping the other to heal.

There are still the twists and turns and some really gut wrenching moments in this book it runs a little slower than the last book but will still hit you like a punch over and over. You will not be able to put this book down till you read the words the end.

I want to tell you more but there are so many things that pop up in this story I am worried I might ruin something for readers. I would recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...