Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Review of Baylee and the Beasts by Kit Fawkes


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Baylee Edwards, Duncan Fitzhugh, and Nick Wellington. Baylee is a librarian who has recently gotten downsized due to the economy. However a job opportunity has come about to work for Mr. Fitzhugh and Mr. Wellington on their estate organizing their library. There is something odd about the men though and she believes that she is seeing things at night. However the men don't seemed to be worried so she figures she won't be either. She wonders though will the secrets of the manor as well as her own driver her closer to the men or farther away?

This book asks the question is there such a thing as love at first sight? This book has many twist and turns in it. As a reader I don't want to ruin any of them so I am not giving any spoilers away. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...