Thursday, July 13, 2017

Review of Savage by S.L. Scott



I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alexander (King) Kingwood and Sara Jane (Firefly) Grayson. Alexander and Sara Jane meet when Sara Jane is just 17 years old. Alex knows he should stay away from her but there is something that draws him to her again and again. She is his light in the darkness. He wonders though is he really good enough for her or is he her ultimate downfall? Can he protect the woman he loves against all the secrets he is keeping or will he be the one to do the most harm of all?

Sara Jane knows Alexander is keeping things from her. She doesn't know what and doesn't know if she wants to rock the boat to find out. However she does know that she loves Alexander more than her own life and will do anything for him. When things get rough though Sara Jane has to ask herself is love really enough to keep them together though? Or will the lies finally become to much for her? She knows he has her heart but does he still have her trust?

This is an amazing book that shows us love is out there if you just look for it. This book has many ups and downs in it and I want to tell you so much about them. However I will never give out part of a book that would spoil it for another reader I think that is rude and wrong. I will tell you this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...