Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Review of The Game by Kira Blakely


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Abigail Gomez and Luke Herbert. Abigail is Luke's new assistant. However she doesn't truly know what all Luke wants from her. Luke needs a woman to fall in love with him to prove to his ex that he can. Little did either of them know that they would be sacrificing for this to actually work. 

This book brings up the question does being broken mean you aren't worthy of love? There are many ups and downs in this book that I want to tell you all about. I don't want to ruin any of the surprises for any other readers though. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...