Saturday, March 2, 2024

Review of Delivered to My Tigers by Mazzy J. March

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Anais, Rocky, and Thad. Anasis has always been more interested in tigers than any other species. When she is told to back her thesis she must find a shapeshifting tiger. So the only way she knows to do it, she must sign up for mail order mating. Once she meets her mates though outing them doesn't seem so important. Rocky and Thad have built up their business and are now looking for a mate to have a family with. When they meet Anasis they know she is the one for them. When they learn that she is only there for research purposes they feel betrayed. Will they all find a HEA or will they find it is all too much to overcome?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...