Monday, March 11, 2024

Review of Hubby's Stepdaddy Always Gets Me First by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Destiny & her husband's stepdaddy. Destiny is tired of taking verbal abuse from her husband. So she does something she never thought she would do and had an affair. The thing is when it is all said and done these two need to decide if they can have a HEA or will it all be too much?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...