Friday, March 8, 2024

Review of Lumberjack's

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Annamarie & Carlton. Annamarie is just looking to let off a little steam. Little did she know the man she chose in the bar would be the same man she is doing business with a week later. Carlton he had just stopped in for a drink since it was too late to head back up the mountain. Little did he know he would find a woman he couldn't forget. Can they find a HEA or will it all be too much to handle?

Another great story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...