Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Review of Rough & Tumble by Khloe Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Aspen & Sergei. These two met 18 years earlier and though Aspen never believed she was worthy she chose her husband. Now 18 years later they have ended up in the same place at the same time. Sergei never believes that the one woman he can't forget will ever want him. Aspen has never forgotten the one man who showed her comfort. Can these two find a HEA or will they always be torn apart?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...