Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Review of Prepper Daddy by Sue Lyndon

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Meg & Darrel. Meg is just looking for a little food. Little did she know the man of the house took offense to this. She realizes this is the man who may not only be able to feed her but also give her what she has always been missing. Darrel just thought he was stopping a thief. What he didn't know was the woman who came to steal his vegetables is the one woman he could be looking for. Can these two find a HEA or will they end up hating each other?.

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Delivered to My Grizzles by Mazzy J. March

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Monroe, Ansel, & E...