Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Review of Protected by My Stalker by Khloe Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kenzie & James. Kenzie just needs a job to be able to pay for the last of her schooling. The thing is the only good paying job comes from a grumpy man. When she finally confronts him she learns there just might be more to him than she thinks. From the moment he sees Kenzie he wants her. Though he wonders with the age difference and the past pains he can't be enough for her. Can they find a HEA or will there always be something between them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Delivered to My Grizzles by Mazzy J. March

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Monroe, Ansel, & E...