Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Review of

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois is a writer who has hit a slight writers block. So she decides that she will try and write in a coffee shop. When she meets the owner though she just wonders if he can be the man she is looking for. Levi can't believe the woman whose stories he reads are actually in his shop. He also believes there is no way a woman like her would want a man like him. Can they find a HEA or will they always be afraid to tell one another?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Amazon  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Delivered to My Grizzles by Mazzy J. March

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Monroe, Ansel, & E...