Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Review of Texting My Mafia Temptation by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mia & Dante. Mia is being forced to marry a man that her father has chosen. She knows nothing about him but that he drove away the one man she wanted. Dante will do anything to get revenge on Mia's father including marrying the daughter. Can they find a HEA or will the revenge be too much to overcome?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Delivered to My Grizzles by Mazzy J. March

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Monroe, Ansel, & E...