Saturday, March 30, 2024

Review of Creative Producer Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Maya & Avery. Maya just wants to give this piece her all with the hopes that it will lead to something bigger. One look at Avery though has her wanting to impress him for a whole nother reason. Avery wants to guide Maya but he knows with his position he has to step back. The more time he spends with Maya though the more he wants to. Can these two find a HEA or will their positions be too much to overcome?

Another amazing tosty byt hsi author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...