Monday, March 25, 2024

Review of Wild Ride by Tory Baker

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Delilah Taylor & Fletcher "Fletch" Wild. Delilah has come home and she is beginning to wonder why. When her tire goes flat on the side of the road, the last person she wants to see is Fletch. There is just something about him that she can't seem to get out of her head. Fletch is trying to do everything he can to avoid Delilah. He has no plan on getting in trouble with his boss and her dad. Can these two find a HEA or will there always be something in her way?

Another amazing hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...