Monday, March 25, 2024

Review of My Boyfriends Mafia Stepdaddy by Mary Potter

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Molly & Donatello. Molly needs a place to stay when her place is being worked on and her parents are out of town. Lucky for her, her boyfriend's stepfather agrees to let her stay with him while his wife and son are out of town. All it takes is one look and she knows that she wants this man. Donatello has a traditional Mafia marriage. Both know that he cheats as long as she doesn't have to see it she is ok. The problem is he wants his son's girlfriend. Can they find a HEA or will it all fall apart for them all?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...