Monday, March 25, 2024

Review of Savage Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Daisy & Jason. Daisy is told not to leave her room during the poker game. The problem with this is she needs to go to the bathroom. While there she ends up getting caught by Jason. Jason has come to Jared's house for years now and has never come across a woman. When he accidentally walks in on Daisy in the bathroom he worries what this means. Can these two find a HEA or will what she has gone through always be between them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...