Tuesday, December 30, 2014

review for Erased by K Webster


I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. When I first got this book I was unsure how I would feel about the story. However upon reading this story it went beyond my expectations.

When we start out this book Slade is being recruited for a job. He tells the person on the other end that this is his last job and he will do this but never to call him again. Little did he know how much this last job would affect him.

The next chapter brings us to Joss and how she is waking up after remembering what has happened earlier in the evening. You see she was kidnapped from her own bed and knocked unconscious and who would do something so horrible to her. Well that would be her godfather Bruce. Bruce needs a password from her father but he refuses to give it him. The problem with this is not only does he kidnap his goddaughter but he threatens her with what she treasures most her hands. Joss is a concert pianist and when her godfather threatens to break her fingers she is more scared than she has ever been in her life. Just in the nick of time though one of her captors saves her but this just opens her up to many more problems.

This book has so many twists and turns that I want to tell you all about but as a reader I feel like you should find them out for yourself not me just telling you about the. I will tell you from the first page to the very end of this book this story will grab you and not let go. This book is amazing on so many levels it needs to be on everyone's must read list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...