Thursday, October 6, 2016

Review of The Sentinel Demons Box Set by J.S. Scott



I actually read all of these books individually and wow let me say they will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. Having them in a box set like this is amazing each of the book can be read as a stand alone but they flow one into another so perfectly they make this box set amazing. 

Each of the sentinel demons have their stories as they look for their radiant, as well as the demon king. Once they find their one though learning to accept her and ensure that she will accept him as well. 

I want to tell you so much about these stories but I am worried I will ruin it for others. I will tell you they are packed with action, suspense, and hang on to your seats moments. However not a one will have you wishing you hadn't gotten this set. I would highly recommend this set to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...