Monday, April 3, 2017

Review of A Baby for Chashan by Celia Kyle as Erin Tate


I received this book to read with the understand that I can leave a honest and voluntary review. 

This is a short book about the Healing Master Chahan and his Preor mate the Heart Master Khaza. They have been mates for 100 years and with every mating heat Khaza has not been able to conceive a youngling for them. So when she as the Heart Master is drawn to a woman who is in pain she feels like this woman was brought into their lives for a reason. The problem she will have is getting her mate to agree with her. Will they both get what their heart desires or will they be left hurting in the end?

There is so much I want to tell you about this book but because it is so short I don't want to ruin it for others. I will say it will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...