Thursday, April 27, 2017

Review of Showtime by A.E. Wasp


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get the continued story about Jay-Cee and Chris. We have met these two characters in Bronze Star. We find this book opening up with Jay-Cee realizing that old demons are coming back to haunt the pair. What he wonders is can he fix the problem or will they have lost the best thing either of them ever had? Chris is looking for help fighting back from the depths but is he to far gone or will his lover actually rescue him in time?

This is a great short story that continues what we already learned about this couple. It has a few twists and turns that I don't want to give away. I will say this book shows us that it doesn't matter your gender or relationship to go through what they go through. I would recommend this book to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...