Saturday, April 29, 2017

Review of Classmates by Nicole Stewart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lucy, Noah, and Shawn. Lucy and Noah left their hometown 10 years ago but now they are back. Why did they leave well Lucy had her heart broken by Shawn and decided to follow her dreams of making it big in LA. She however didn't want to go alone so she took her best friend Noah with her. They are back however and pretending that they are a happily married couple. Why does this sound bad you might ask because all of them still have feelings for one another. Oh yes even Noah and Shawn. Can they all find a way to have the HEA they have all dreamed about or will they find that the pain of the past will kill any future they might have had. 

This book does contain M/M scenes if you find this offensive then this is not the book for you. However this is such an amazing story that you will really be missing out.This book is full of twists that I want to tell you all about. I don't want to tell you too much because I don't want to ruin any of those twists for anyone. I would recommend this book to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...