Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Review of The Baby Promise by Tia Wylder


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Honey and Peter. Peter has had it with socialite women who only want him for one thing. The money they can give him. Peter isn't sure he wants to get married and do the whole kids and a white picket fence. He likes what he does and doesn't see any need to change. That is before he has the meeting with his father. Honey has problems of her own. She very little money of her own. Her mother died from cancer when she was young and now her father is going down the same route. She needs money and doesn't know where she will get it. So when Peter comes to her with his proposal she wonders will this be the cure to both their problems or will it be make them worse?

This is an amazing story. It will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will tell you that once you start it you won't be able to put it down. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...