Monday, July 9, 2018

Review of Cowboy Seal by Angela Blake


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ivy and Zach. Zach is just looking to do the right thing by his family. So after his sister and brother-in-law die he takes custody of his nephew. He protects the boy just like he would anyone else in his family. So when he comes across Ivy. Ivy is fighting for her life. She has been attacked and went to look for her friend Lily. Not realizing she has passed on and her brother and son are the only ones left. She wonders if he will help her or if she will be out on her own again? Can they find healing in one another or will this be the worst mistake either has made?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for anyone else. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...