Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Review of Mr. Principle by Summer Cooper


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Dana Duran and Carter Knight. Dana and Carter know each other from college and since then each's lives have taken different paths. Dana got married and is now 1 year divorced while there is no love loss there she still feels bad for her little girl. Carter took on the world and never looked back. Well that's how it seemed it would be until she got the letter telling her he had become the new principle at her daughters private school. They both wonder though could their be more now that they have grown up a bit or will it just be that person they once knew?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...