Friday, July 20, 2018

Review of Rock Star's Baby by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Hope and Hendrix. Hope has had a crush on Hendrix since she was 13. She knew back then he wouldn't do anything about it. However now she is 22 she is no longer a child but a woman. She wonders though can she get him to see her that way or will she always be his best friends little girl? One look was all it took. He had seen Hope before but this was different. He wonders can he get her to see him the same way he sees her or will she be lost to him forever?

This book is hot. There is so much I want to tell you about this book. However with this being a short story I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will tell you that you will be hooked on this book from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...