Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Review of Virgin in New York by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alexander and Alexa. Alexa's dad thought he would play a joke on them both by telling them each they were going to be living with an Alex. So on thought it would be a man and one thought it was a woman. Imagine their surprise when they realized they had both been duped. Can they both get a HEA out of all this or will the real joke be on them?

This a an amazing story. It will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. It does have it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. But don't want to ruin it for any-other readers. I would however recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...