Saturday, December 26, 2020

Review of Accidentally Married to My Brother's Best Friend by Sofia Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lyric Dean and Preston Clark. When this book opens we find that Lyric is going after the one thing she has always wanted that is Preston taking her virginity. What happens next well you will have to read on to find out. Years later they meet up when Preston being tasked by his family to keep his cousin in line for his destination wedding. Shows up just on time to attend the rehearsal for the wedding the next day. Apparently though both his cousin and his future bride are both running late. So the priest for the venue has Preston and the wedding planner who he realized is none other than the one woman he could never forget Lyric. Lyric can't believe this is happening she told the bride to fly in before the night before her wedding. So she fills in for the bride just to keep things moving only the problem with this is, when it is all done she finds out she didn't just stand in for the bride for the next day she became the bride. Can these two sort out the past to find a HEA or the hurts just to much to ever overcome?

This is another hit out of the park by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first day to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...